Mac Power Monitor Version History
Release 2.0 (Build 221020)
- Added full support for macOS Ventura. Mac Power Monitor 2 can only be used with macOS 13 or later.
- The auxiliary program for privileged operations now uses the latest Ventura technologies. It is no longer necessary to install it upon first start, it only needs an approval to run.
- Unfortunately, Apple removed the power metrics features for interrupt source statistics, as well as for hardware bandwidth measurement, DRAM power and total SoC power on Macs with Apple Silicon from the operating system. The corresponding parts of Mac Power Monitor had to be disabled.
Release 1.1 (Build 220726)
- Fixes a problem where the number of CPU clusters could not be determined on specific Mac models with the original M1 processor. This could cause the processor detail window not to open correctly.
- Fixes an inaccuracy with the sum readings for performance core and GPU core bandwidths on specific Mac models with Apple Silicon.
- Fixes a problem where the status of automatic update notification was not reflected correctly after the launch of the application.
Release 1.0 (Build 220719)
First official version of Mac Power Monitor.