Mac Power Monitor
Some screenshots can give you a first impression how to work with the program.
- Overview of power behavior of processor cores, memory and short-time history
- energy-oriented process statistics, including thread priorities, interrupts and timing characteristics
- overview of the total bandwidths for data transfer with storage devices and network
- statistics about interrupt sources
- statistics on the distribution of interrupt handling on the various processor cores
- detailed evaluation of the power of all CPU cores, including the distribution of idle states and clock frequency reduction
- detailed evaluation of the power of GPU cores in systems with integrated graphics
- for Macs with Apple Silicon, detailed analysis of the bandwidths of various services provided by hardware, such as JPEG compression
The data can either be recorded live at a rate of 1 measurement per second, or as a one-shot operation with any adjustable duration of 1 millisecond or higher.
After an administrator has approved it once with a password, the program can be used by all users of a computer without requiring administrative rights or entering passwords.