Autostarter Version History
Release 1.2 (Build 230307)
- Enhanced handling of autolaunched applications which crash or only run for a few seconds.
- The time and number of retry attempts if applications do not respond correctly to commands to change their visibility of windows have been extended.
- Small enhancements in the user interface.
- By request of Apple, the application icon had to be changed.
Release 1.1 (Build 230125)
- Added a new feature to automatically repair settings when macOS has lost user acknowledgement for background items if the app was renamed or moved.
- In cases where an auto-starting application has been deleted, Autostarter now suppresses confusing error messages of the Finder.
- An additional Dock tile which may be shown after login depending on the user’s Dock settings is now suppressed.
- Added internal diagnostic features.
- Clearer indication in user interface and reference manual which applications can be supported.
- A cryptographic security feature was removed to ensure the App can be imported to France.
Release 1.0 (Build 221119)
First published version of Autostarter.