Backup Server Control
Some screenshots can give you a first impression how to work with the program.
- Set up a Time Machine® server on your Mac® with a few mouse clicks. Other Macs in your local network can use the server as central backup destination.
- Organize one or more Time Machine share points using the SMB or AFP protocols.
- Define optional quota settings for a Time Machine backup destination.
- Enforce the use of encrypted SMB if necessary.
- Review all backup sets created by the Macs in your local network on your Time Machine server.
- Retrieve detail data such as the latest and earliest Time Machine snapshots, encryption status, or backup history.
- Remove backups of decommissioned Macs from the server.
Important: Apple has intentionally limited the network features of Time Machine in up-to-date versions of macOS. Only client systems running macOS 10.12 Sierra or later are supported.